[sc34wg3] SC 34 N0298/N0299 Draft Reference Model and Standard Application Model for ISO/IEC 13250Topic maps

Mary Nishikawa sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Wed, 15 May 2002 17:06:15 +0900

At 08:08 AM 5/14/02 +0100, Martin Bryan wrote:
>Lars
>
> > For this reason I would like them to be submitted as an official UK
> > document. This would ensure that they formally enter the process and
> > can be handled according to procedure.

Martin
>This can be done, but I cannot promise to attend any future WG3 meeting, and
>certainly will not be available to discuss any of them at the August
>meeting. If you have any questions on any of them Barcelona is the only time
>I can guarantee to answer them other than by e-mail.

I am new to all of this, but Martin's comments seems very much in need of
discussion. I hope that we can find the time to discuss them in Barcelona.
Thanks.

-- Mary