[sc34wg3] SC 34 N0298/N0299 Draft Reference Model and Standard Application Model for ISO/IEC 13250Topic maps

Martin Bryan sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Tue, 14 May 2002 08:08:57 +0100

Lars

> For this reason I would like them to be submitted as an official UK
> document. This would ensure that they formally enter the process and
> can be handled according to procedure.

This can be done, but I cannot promise to attend any future WG3 meeting, and
certainly will not be available to discuss any of them at the August
meeting. If you have any questions on any of them Barcelona is the only time
I can guarantee to answer them other than by e-mail.

Martin