[sc34wg3] RE: Public Interest and ISO WAS: [topicmapmail] <mergeMap> quest ions

Sam Hunting sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:47:11 -0700 (PDT)

[james mason]
> At the risk of inflaming some of the participants further, I'm going
> to say something on behalf of the ISO process.

James, thanks for the info, but I need, I think, to defend the
participants in the thread (except for myself) from the charge of
flaming. It struck me as a robust and principled discussion that did
not degenerate into flamage. We need more such discussions to make
progress. Now, on to multiple associations on scopes!

S.

P.S. Does anyone know what Kal could have meant, "vi vs. emacs"? The
real problem with *nix is that NONE of the text editors are any good.

=====
<!-- "Saving civilization through markup." -->