[sc34wg3] How Two Syntaxes Can Make One Standard

Steve Pepper sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:02:12 +0200

At 19:12 24.07.2001 -0500, Steven R. Newcomb wrote:

>We had intended to file a Defect Report for 13250, but we are
>submitting this paper to the committee for discussion, instead.

To avoid any confusion:

SC34 already submitted one defect report on 13250 in Berlin (N220)

  http://www.y12.doe.gov/sgml/sc34/document/0220.htm

and asked the secretariat to ballot it as Technical Corrigendum
#1 (see http://www.y12.doe.gov/sgml/sc34/document/0213res.htm).

I'm assuming the defect report you refer to here is the second
one we discussed, that would be triggered by the addition of the
XTM DTD as Annex C?

Steve

--
Steve Pepper, Chief Executive Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3  Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps)