[tmql-wg] subjectIndicatorRef and resourceRef in TMQL

Rani Pinchuk Rani.Pinchuk@spaceapplications.com
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:44:34 +0100

Hi Lars,

> The TMQL we are working with will operate on the TMDM, hence it will
> support XTM 1.0, XTM 1.1, HyTM, LTM, AsTMa=, and so on. Or did I
> misunderstand your question?
I guess I fail to understand the limits of the planned TMQL. In other
email you answered to Steve Pepper:
	| and what about internal object IDs?
	I don't think TMQL should have any notion of such IDs.

See http://www.isotopicmaps.org/pipermail/tmql-wg/2004-March/000225.html

As I understand it, you have a very clear vision of what is important
in the TMDM and what isn't.
However, I am not sure if that vision is documented somewhere. The current
design of Toma is in light of XTM 1.0. I now want to fix it to support
TMDM, but I am not sure what to include and what not to include from TMDM.

Another example is the base names types. Although it is defined in TMDM,
it is not mentioned in the use cases. Is this also something TMQL should
not take care of?

Rani