[tmql-wg] subjectIndicatorRef and resourceRef in TMQL

Lars Marius Garshol larsga@ontopia.net
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:20:56 +0100

* Rani Pinchuk

| So the TMQL we are working on has no XTM to be used with? Or can we
| assume working with XTM 1.1 ?

The TMQL we are working with will operate on the TMDM, hence it will
support XTM 1.0, XTM 1.1, HyTM, LTM, AsTMa=, and so on. Or did I
misunderstand your question?

| I understood (maybe wrongly?) that a scope of a base name is
| actually the scope of the topic.

Yep, that is incorrect. Topics don't have scope. You can't qualify the
validity of a topic, really.

| I guess this is the source of confusion I have with the type for
| both the topic and its base names.
|
| Those questions probably explain the my problem with 5.2.2.20.

They probably do. :)