[sc34wg3] WG 3 teleconference

Rani Pinchuk rani.pinchuk at spaceapplications.com
Mon Sep 2 09:57:52 EDT 2013

Dear Patrick,

In SpaceApps, we are still working with Topic Maps.

We started one project in February related to Digital Preservation in which we will develop things using Topic Maps. Next year, we will start another project in the security domain where it is planned to use Topic Maps as well. Due to these activities we will have for the next 3-4 years a modest budget (modest with respect to the standardization challenges ;-) to invest on standardization, and we are interested to push further TMQL.

Therefore, I would like to ask to add an item regarding the restarting of the TMQL project.

Kind regards,

Rani