[sc34wg3] Slides for XTM 2.1 discussion

Lars Marius Garshol larsga at garshol.priv.no
Mon Nov 2 09:19:14 EST 2009

* Patrick Durusau

> Other than your personal suspicion of "confusion" by introduction of
> a new version of XTM do you have any other evidence on that point?

I think it's fair to say that changing XTM may cause some confusion,
or at least make the space of Topic Maps standards a bit harder to
navigate, as we'll go from two XTM versions to three.

However, I'm not convinced that if we do change XTM, giving the third
XTM version a name (2.1) will cause more confusion than calling it by
the same name as the second version (2.0).

--Lars M.
http://www.garshol.priv.no/tmphoto/
http://www.garshol.priv.no/blog/