[sc34wg3] CTM: Semicolons, dots and other assorted syntax issues

Lars Heuer heuer at semagia.com
Fri Feb 13 09:33:31 EST 2009

Hi Lars,

[...]
>> Since nobody has spoken up for the other proposals, we should either
>> choose 2a or 2b, right?
[...]
> So I guess it's a tie between 2a and 2b unless someone steps in to
> break the tie. If it really is a tie I think you should just make a
> choice.

Okay, if nobody steps in, I'll change the CTM spec to 2(b) since I
think the prefix and include directives will be used more frequently
than the mergemap directive. If someone uses the mergemap directive
she has to accept to type more.

I'll wait with the update / final decision till February 17th (this
year ;)), so if someone wants to take a look during the weekend at the
existing proposals and wants to speak up for one of them, please do it
now.

> Let me know when you've made the choice, and I'll update the test suite.

ACK. Seems that we can remove the semicolons from the statements
outside of the topic-block (again). Anyway, I'll announce the final
decision at Feb 18th.

Best regards,
Lars
--