[sc34wg3] CTM: Semicolons, dots and other assorted syntax issues

Lars Marius Garshol larsga at garshol.priv.no
Fri Feb 13 09:02:56 EST 2009

* Lars Heuer

> May I ask which mergemap-syntax do you prefer?

The one with required notation. I think that's necessary for 2b to
work. If people feel that's too ugly/awkward/whatever, then I think we
should fall back to 2a.

> Since nobody has spoken up for the other proposals, we should either
> choose 2a or 2b, right?

It seems that way, yes.

The way I read it we have:
   Reidar Bratsberg: 2, not clear which specific alternative
   Stefan Kesberg: 2a
   Me: 2b
   You: 2a or 2b

So I guess it's a tie between 2a and 2b unless someone steps in to
break the tie. If it really is a tie I think you should just make a
choice.

Let me know when you've made the choice, and I'll update the test suite.

--Lars M.
http://www.garshol.priv.no/blog/
http://www.garshol.priv.no/tmphoto/