[sc34wg3] TMQL vs. CTM: ako / isa built-ins

Lars Heuer heuer at semagia.com
Tue Nov 6 08:59:03 EST 2007

Hi Lars,

[...]
> I guess CTM supported both prefix and infix because isa and ako used
> to be templates. Now that they are becoming built-in (they are,
> right?), why not just limit them to infix?

Yes, built-ins. Definitely possible. I kept them for prefix and infix
because the previous version had it. Maybe I should just remove the
possibility to use them in prefix notation and see what happens (aka
someone recognises it).
I'll limit them to infix notation. We don't have to be backwards
compatible in this stage. ;)

Best regards,
Lars
--