[sc34wg3] XTM 2.0: resourceRef vs. resourceData, embedded XML

Michel Biezunski mb at coolheads.com
Fri Mar 17 06:29:43 EST 2006

Steve, and all,

The server was down for 2 days (Monday / Tuesday).

All emails that were sent then bounced.
It's now up and running again (thanks to Steve and Peter Newcomb).

During the time the server is down, I can't get email, nor
Steve N. can. However you can use an alternate email address
for me at michel.biezunski at verizon.net (but please only use this
address in case you know of a problem, otherwise use my usual
email address: mb at infoloom.com).

Michel

Michel Biezunski
Infoloom