[sc34wg3] TNC backward compatibility

07 Mar 2003 08:34:37 +0100

* Nikita Ogievetsky

| This is good. However, I think that if SAM talks about
| <subjectIdentity> here it should be explicitly stated as such.

SAM can't talk about XTM element types. The properties it's talking
about are [source locators], [subject addresses], [subject
identifiers], and [reified].

| Otherwise only few people will understand the meaning of this rather
| abstract paragraph.

That's probably true, but I think it applies all the way throughout
the document, that either we must insert lots of tutorial text, or
this will happen. I'd rather have the tutorial text in a separate
document.

| I thought that SAM should be closer to the syntax then RM.

What do you mean?