[sc34wg3] Minutes from 7 October 2011

Rani Pinchuk rani.pinchuk at spaceapplications.com
Sun Oct 16 07:44:49 EDT 2011

Dear all,

I am sorry for not participating in this discussions.

Patrick, from my point of view, there is no problem to publish the TMQL
draft we submitted, if it is accompanied by a clear message mentioning
that the editors are well aware that this is a half done work containing
many mistakes and inconsistencies, as we were running out of time and
resources and had to submit what we had.

Kind regards,

Rani

--
Rani Pinchuk