[sc34wg3] XTM 2.0 topicRef - proposal for an erratum

Lars Marius Garshol larsga at garshol.priv.no
Tue Oct 20 13:25:42 EDT 2009

* Steve Pepper

> If I understand correctly, all that is required is a relaxation of a
> constraint, such that any XTM 2.0 document will still conform to the
> "new" syntax. In that case it could (and IMO should) be done as a
> technical corrigendum.

There are three changes proposed. Two of them are simple relaxations
of constraints, and whereas the last requires adding two new elements.

You can see the list here:
   http://projects.topicmapslab.de/projects/xtm/issues

If anyone wants to comment in the tracker or report issues they should
be able to just use the "register" link.

--Lars M.
http://www.garshol.priv.no/tmphoto/
http://www.garshol.priv.no/blog/