[sc34wg3] Media type registration for XTM

Graham Moore gra at networkedplanet.com
Fri Nov 20 06:26:12 EST 2009

Interoperability considerations: It is RECOMMENDED that XTM documents
use the new XTM 2.0 syntax [ISO13250-3] as opposed to the older XTM
1.0 syntax [XTM1.0]. In general use of features of XML which XML
processors may choose not to support should be avoided.

Based on the timings will XTM 2.1 be 'out' before this?