[sc34wg3] TMQL proposal

Patrick Durusau patrick at durusau.net
Thu Nov 5 16:06:42 EST 2009

Greetings!

Thanks to Lars and Rani for posting the TMQL proposal document.

Slide 14, what are "...the higher levels of TMQL"?

While realizing this is not a standards draft, I must confess the
absence of a discussion of formal semantics, tuple operations, the
absence of set operators, etc., disturbing. Are there plans to
explicitly call those and other features of the existing draft out for
discussion prior to the presentation of a new draft?

BTW, I will be issuing a notice of a conference call based meeting early
next week. JTC 1 is going to offer teleconferencing facilities to WGs. I
don't have all the details but it appears that it will be a combination
of telephone and web conferencing facilities.

Hopefully that will facilitate broader discussion, both in terms of
attendees and issues than is really possible with face to face meetings.

Hope everyone is looking forward to a great set of meetings and enjoying
the TMRA conference!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau