[sc34wg3] Next WG3 meetings

Rani Pinchuk rani.pinchuk at spaceapplications.com
Tue Jun 23 06:45:41 EDT 2009

Dear all,

I will participate in the Leipzig meeting.

With regards to the meeting in Seattle, we are still hesitating. It will
be helpful to see indeed who is coming - so I suggest that all those
that also *may* come (like me) will mention it here. In any case, I will
try to provide a more definite answer in few days.

Kind regards,

Rani

Lars Marius Garshol wrote:
> The next scheduled meeting of WG3 is set for November 7-10 in Leipzig,
> which is the days just before the TMRA conference.
>
> We are also thinking of having a WG3 meeting September 15-17 in
> Seattle, since a number of us will be there then, anyway.
>
> It would be very useful from the point of view of planning to hear who
> thinks they will (or may) be present at either meeting.
>
> I will be at both meetings. Others?
>
> --Lars M.
> http://www.garshol.priv.no/tmphoto/
> http://www.garshol.priv.no/blog/