[sc34wg3] CTM: CURIE vs. embedded topics

Lars Marius Garshol larsga at garshol.priv.no
Tue Jul 7 12:18:52 EDT 2009

* Lars Heuer

> There were some people who wish to support CURIEs [1] in CTM. IMO it
> would be a good thing, but the safe CURIE syntax [2] conflicts with
> the embedded topics feature: Both use these brackets: [ ]
>
> Either we do not reference the CURIE recommendation and I add a
> syntactical construct to CTM which works similar to CURIEs but does
> not include the [ ] syntax, or I can add a note that [] is not
> supported for CURIEs or we drop embedded topics.
>
> Any opinion on this?

It's just a working draft, so there's no knowing how it will look when
and if it is ever finished.

It would be a good thing, but IMHO redoing CTM is a total no-no.

In other words, I think we should just silently ignore CURIEs.

--Lars M.
http://www.garshol.priv.no/tmphoto/
http://www.garshol.priv.no/blog/