[sc34wg3] The next meeting of WG3

Rani Pinchuk rp at spaceapplications.com
Thu Jan 15 09:50:57 EST 2009

Dear all,

The arrangements for my traveling to Prague has to be finalized as soon
as possible. I will present our work in a conference ("Toward
eEnvironment") taking place between the 25-Mar-2009 and 27-Mar-2009.
However I will probably be able to join some discussions of WG3 during
these days.

I can also arrive earlier to Prague if needed, but since this collides
with other travel, it is necessary to know the plans for WG3 in Prague
urgently so if that other travel should be canceled this will be
announced as soon as possible.

I would suggest a concrete plan for this meeting, but since I am new to
this group, this is obviously not possible.

Can someone please help with this?

Kind regards,

Rani

Lars Marius Garshol wrote:
> * Rani Pinchuk
>> I have heard in Leipzig, that the next meeting of the group will
>> probably be in Prague, but I am not sure about the dates. Could you
>> please clarify when and where is the next meeting of WG3?
>
> The official SC34 info is here:
>    http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/open/1123.pdf
>
> Details for WG3 are not yet decided.
>
> I think we should see who's going to be there. I'm pretty sure I will
> be able to make it.
>
> What about the rest of you?
>
> --Lars M.
> http://www.garshol.priv.no/blog/