[sc34wg3] Towards TMDM 3.0

Lars Marius Garshol larsga at garshol.priv.no
Sat Feb 28 04:56:40 EST 2009

* Robert Barta

> Hmmmmmmmmmm. That is a huuuuge shift of perspective! And I really like
> it ... I just wonder how large the impact on TMRM would be. "Intrinsic
> Reification". I think Newcomb always wanted such a thing.

Wanted is an understatement. It was part of the reason for doing what
eventually became TMRM in the first place. :)

Another question is whether identity assignments shouldn't be treated
as statements, too. And identities reifiable. (The last bit is easy
for subject identifiers, even today.)

--Lars M.
http://www.garshol.priv.no/blog/
http://www.garshol.priv.no/tmphoto/