[sc34wg3] CTM: Semicolons

Lars Heuer heuer at semagia.com
Wed Feb 4 08:49:38 EST 2009

Hi Dmitry,

[...]
> My suggestion is in adding a shortcut for binary templates inside of
> topic blocks.

> We still can use basic syntax like this:

> john works-for(exampleDotCom).

[...]
> Or we can use shortcuts:

> john works-for exampleDotCom.
[...]

We've had this in an earlier version of CTM. This was inspired by
AsTMa= 2.0 and I like that feature but I removed the possibility to
omit the brackets on request of the committee. That's also the reason
why "ako" and "isa" are keywords. Previously they could have been
implemented by ordinary CTM templates. Since the committee wanted to
keep the notation "isa type" (without brackets) we converted them to
keywords.

Best regards,
Lars
--