[sc34wg3] Comments on CTM

Gabriel Hopmans g.hopmans at mssm.nl
Tue Oct 7 14:03:08 EDT 2008

Hi all,

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 5:19 PM, Lars Heuer <heuer at semagia.com> wrote:

> Hi Patrick,
>
> > It would be real helpful if the editors could be prepare a summary
> > response (no particular form) to these and other comments so we could
> [...]
>
> ACK.
>

> [...]
> > PS: I am assuming that we should start with CTM, followed by TMCL and
> > TMQL. But that is just my assumption. Is there any feeling among the
> > editors that another order would be more productive?

Unfortunately I will arrive on Tuesday thus I hope we also might do ctm,
tmcl and tmql in two iterations on both days or so?

I also have another question: Is it an idea to discuss some ISO work items
also on Wednesday? I know that several editors and contributors are going to
the workshop sessions but I also know that some persons are not and that
they might discuss other items. Who is not going to a workshop and might be
interested?

best,

Gabriel