[sc34wg3] Subordinate clauses

Dmitry db3000 at mac.com
Wed Jan 30 18:28:46 EST 2008

On 30-Jan-08, at 11:12 AM, Lars Heuer wrote:

> Hi Dmitry,
>
> [Changes cost time]
>> I understand this. But when I look at N3 and pre/post Kyoto CTM
>> draft, I think that we did not have enough productive discussions
>> about CTM with listening and understanding of different proposals
>> and concerns.
>
> Okay, but from my POV we're going round in circles.

I agree, but it is quite natural in this kind of situation (I mean
standard development)

For me, it is an indication that some important issues are not
resolved, some important needs are not reflected in the current draft.

And, I think it is not a question of personal preferences of specific
features, such as ";".

I like Ruby, Python, Lisp, Prolog and other languages without ";".
But I also feel comfortable with JSON and N3. I like macroses in
Common Lisp and lack of them in Ruby. What makes me nervous is how
different pieces are chosen and packaged together in the current CTM
draft.

Dmitry