[sc34wg3] TMCL: 4.4.2 Association Type Constraint

Graham Moore gra at networkedplanet.com
Thu Feb 14 06:10:29 EST 2008

Errata:

AddConstraintToSchema is a template. ConstraintIsPartOfSchema is the
association type created to connect the association type to the schema.

Sorry, this was nonsense. It is inconsistent and needs fixing. The goal
is very simply to connect a constraint with the schema.

Graham Moore, Director, Networked Planet Limited
Editor XTM 1.0, ISO13250 (TopicMaps) -2,-3, TMCL
e: graham.moore at networkedplanet.com
w: www.networkedplanet.com
t: +44 1865 811131
m: +44 7769658611 (UK)
m: +47 45271713   (Norway)

Networked Planet Limited is registered in England and Wales, no. 5273377