[sc34wg3] CTM: Realistic use cases or toy examples?

Lars Heuer heuer at semagia.com
Fri Feb 1 11:56:16 EST 2008

Hi Steve,

Sorry, I didn't want to go down to your discussion level, but I think
I've to adjust some things.

[...]
> Well, nothing has. Lars is still consistently rejecting almost
> everything proposed by the working group at its face-to-face
> meetings, in particular those in Montreal and Kyoto.

That's simply not true. The only decision from Montreal I couldn't
implement in the current draft was the "include" directive because
nobody explained me how this should work. You were unable to explain
it and asked me to forward that question to the mailinglist:
<http://www.isotopicmaps.org/pipermail/sc34wg3/2007-August/003400.html>

Nobody answered and nobody else was working on CTM, so I've had no
other chance but leave it as it is and to remind the WG that the issue
is unsolved: <http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/open/0934.htm>

Which other Montreal decision is missing in the current draft?

Best regards,
Lars
--
http://www.semagia.com