[sc34wg3] The next meeting of WG3

Rani Pinchuk rp at spaceapplications.com
Wed Dec 3 14:12:16 EST 2008

Dear all,

In a surprising coincidence, we have submitted long ago a paper to
"Toward eEnvironment" which takes place in March 25-27 in Prague.
However, the notification of acceptance was delayed to 15-Dec, so I am
not sure about my availability for those days. For the rest of that
week, I think I will be available.

Kind regards,

Rani

Gabriel Hopmans wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 11:31 AM, Lars Marius Garshol
> <larsga at garshol.priv.no <mailto:larsga at garshol.priv.no>> wrote:
>

>     * Rani Pinchuk
>      >
>      > I have heard in Leipzig, that the next meeting of the group will
>      > probably be in Prague, but I am not sure about the dates. Could you
>      > please clarify when and where is the next meeting of WG3?
>
>     The official SC34 info is here:
>       http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/open/1123.pdf
>
>     Details for WG3 are not yet decided.
>
>     I think we should see who's going to be there. I'm pretty sure I will
>     be able to make it.
>
>     What about the rest of you?
>

> In that week we will have an important deadline of a project thus to say
> anything it would be good to know on which day(s) we likely are going to
> meet. 23 till 29 March is a bit too long :)
> And is there by the way any other event (conference?) in Prague in that
> week ?
>
> Gabriel

Rani Pinchuk
Project Manager