[sc34wg3] The next meeting of WG3

Gabriel Hopmans g.hopmans at mssm.nl
Wed Dec 3 12:49:50 EST 2008

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 11:31 AM, Lars Marius Garshol <
larsga at garshol.priv.no> wrote:

> * Rani Pinchuk
> >
> > I have heard in Leipzig, that the next meeting of the group will
> > probably be in Prague, but I am not sure about the dates. Could you
> > please clarify when and where is the next meeting of WG3?
>
> The official SC34 info is here:
>   http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/open/1123.pdf
>
> Details for WG3 are not yet decided.
>
> I think we should see who's going to be there. I'm pretty sure I will
> be able to make it.
>
> What about the rest of you?

In that week we will have an important deadline of a project thus to say
anything it would be good to know on which day(s) we likely are going to
meet. 23 till 29 March is a bit too long :)
And is there by the way any other event (conference?) in Prague in that week
?

Gabriel