[sc34wg3] New version CTM

g.hopmans at mssm.nl g.hopmans at mssm.nl
Fri Mar 2 08:12:12 EST 2007

Hi all,

Since the last meeting in Leipzig the CTM editors have changed the syntax
a lot and improved it. We basically started to strip down a lot from the
version we presented in Leipzig, took Moore's & Garshol's proposal
(http://www.garshol.priv.no/blog/75.html) and kept some of the 'good
things' from the previous CTM version.

You can find the current version now at:
 http://www.jtc1sc34.org/repository/0820.htm
Title:         Draft of 13250-6 Topic Maps -- Compact Syntax
Sources:       Mr. Lars Heuer, Mr. Gabriel Hopmans, Dr. Sam Gyun Oh, Mr.
Steve Pepper