[sc34wg3] TMDM->TMRM mapping

Lars Marius Garshol larsga at ontopia.net
Fri Jun 8 11:00:47 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm getting close to being able to work on this mapping, but I can't
find it! I know I wrote it up in TeX in the summer of 2006, but I
lost everything on my laptop (that wasn't in CVS) in October 2006,
and presumably this was one of the things I lost.

Does anyone have this mapping? I'm referring to the one I wrote after
the Seoul meeting, the one that is talked about here:
   http://www.garshol.priv.no/blog/44.html (second para)

There must be some copies out there? Anyone?

--
Lars Marius Garshol                         Mobile: +47 98 21 55 50
Bouvet                                      Office: +47 23 40 60 00