[sc34wg3] Final Agenda for Montreal (with meeting location details)

Patrick Durusau patrick at durusau.net
Sun Jul 29 16:44:12 EDT 2007

Greetings!

Please pardon my late filing of the agenda for Montreal.

I sent it to Ken Holman just minutes ago so I am also attaching it to
this email for your convenience.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick

PS: I am looking forward to seeing everyone who can make it in Montreal!

--
Patrick Durusau
patrick at durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Acting Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)
Co-Editor, OpenDocument Format (OASIS, ISO/IEC 26300)