[sc34wg3] <mergeMap/> and security

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Sun Mar 26 08:43:36 EST 2006

Lars Heuer wrote:

> IMO a user expects that a particular file is self-contained. But with
> the mergeMap element inside the XTM syntax, a XTM document may not be
> self-contained.

But this is wrong expectation anyway. Even without mergeMap you can use
XML facilities like external entities or XInclude in XTM file to include
external pieces of TM. So I don't think that this is an argument against
mergeMap.

					Jirka

   Jirka Kosek     e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz     http://www.kosek.cz
                    Nejbližší termíny školení:
      ** XSLT 13.-16.3.2006 ** XML schémata 24.-26.4.2006 **
        ** DocBook 15.-17.5.2006 ** XSL-FO 12.-13.6.2006 **
   http://xmlguru.cz    Blog mostly about XML for English readers