[sc34wg3] CTM: Modifier in a parenthesis

Steve Pepper pepper at ontopia.net
Sat Aug 12 08:31:19 EDT 2006

Dear Lee Jaeho

Thank you for these comments. You are welcome to give a short presentation
this morning, but I suspect that most of the discussion of your ideas may
have to take place on the mailing list.

Your comment that there is no need for association templates would seem to
indicate that you question some of the fundamental premises of the current
draft. You are, of course, more than welcome to do this. However, our focus
at this meeting has to be on getting guidance for the Editors from the
Working Group on the many issues that were identified before the meeting;
otherwise the process will not be as productive as we wish it to be.

Please be ready at 9.00 to give a short introduction.

Kamsa hamnida.

--

Steve Pepper

Convenor SC34/WG3