[sc34wg3] XLink support in XTM

Lars Marius Garshol larsga at ontopia.net
Thu Apr 27 12:26:13 EDT 2006

* Murray Altheim

> If you have read through the URI specification you would accept
> that it does not provide a definition of linking, about linking
> behaviour, and certainly nothing about providing a link syntax
> that connects to that behaviour.

I agree. The question is: does XTM need this? You think it does, I
think it doesn't. So the question then becomes, what do you think XTM
needs this *for*? What concrete benefit does offer XTM?

The rest of my reply is just a repeat of the above, and what amounts
to a personal discussion with Murray about our personal debating
styles. I'm sending this directly to Murray as I doubt the list is
interested.

--
Lars Marius Garshol, Ontopian               http://www.ontopia.net
+47 98 21 55 50                             http://www.garshol.priv.no