[sc34wg3] WG3 meeting, Atlanta

Steve Pepper sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:33:04 +0200

The Amsterdam meeting of WG3 made a tentative proposal for a
3-day meeting in Atlanta in conjunction with XML 2005. As far
as I know, no alternative proposal was made at the Montreal
meeting.

I therefore suggest that we schedule the next meeting for
November 12-14. The likely venue is the XML 2005 conference
hotel (Hilton Atlanta), however this has yet to be confirmed.

Note that the dates proposed are Saturday through Monday, *not*
Friday through Sunday. Monday is tutorial day at XML 2005, but
since no members of WG3 are giving tutorials, there is no conflict.
I therefore suggest moving the meeting closer to the conference in
order to reduce the number of travel days for those attending both
the WG3 meeting and the conference.

A formal meeting notice will be posted shortly. The following
items will be on the agenda:

 * CXTM
 * TMRM
 * TMCL
 * TMQL
 * CTM (Compact Topic Maps Syntax)

Please send me any additional agenda item proposals as soon as
possible.

Project editors: Please inform me in private mail as soon as
possible whether you will attend the meeting and whether you
have any constraints on your part of the agenda.

Thanks.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>