[sc34wg3] Re: WG3 Atlanta recommendations (draft)

Michel Biezunski sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:00:12 -0500

Steve,

I have sent a text to be registered to Ken, which incorporates
the modifications you suggested. I have copied this text to
the SC34 mailing list, so you should have a copy of it.

Michel

--
Michel Biezunski