[sc34wg3] Notice: Change in Meeting Room at XML 2005

Mason, James David (MXM) sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 20:36:08 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5E8BB.D6D5357E

-----Original Message-----
From: TSBosse@aol.com [mailto:TSBosse@aol.com]
Sent: Sun 11/13/2005 3:58 PM
To: gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com; Mason, James David (MXM)
Subject: Change in Meeting Room at XML 2005
=20
Hi Ken and Jim,
=20
I'm not sure who is running the meeting tomorrow (Monday) but we have a  =

change in the meeting room. Instead of the DeKalb/Gwinnett, the meeting =
will
be =20
taking place in the Fayette, also on the 2nd floor. Could you pass this  =

information along to all meeting participants? The hotel might still =
list the

meeting in the DeKalb but we will actually be running a tutorial there.
=20
Hope things are going well!
=20
Tanya

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5E8BB.D6D5357E

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.5.7226.0">
<TITLE>Notice: Change in Meeting Room at XML 2005</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR>
I'm not sure who is running the meeting tomorrow (Monday) but we have =
a&nbsp;<BR>
change in the meeting room. Instead of the DeKalb/Gwinnett, the meeting =
will be&nbsp;<BR>
taking place in the Fayette, also on the 2nd floor. Could you pass =
this&nbsp;<BR>
information along to all meeting participants? The hotel might still =
list the&nbsp;<BR>
meeting in the DeKalb but we will actually be running a tutorial =
there.<BR>
<BR>
Hope things are going well!<BR>
<BR>