[sc34wg3] Mason in Amsterdam

Mason, James David (MXM) sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Thu, 19 May 2005 22:14:07 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C55CE1.AB1FAF62

I was supposed to leave Knoxville on the 19th and get to Amstedam on the
20th. The first leg, Knoxville to Cincinnati, didn't make it, so I'm =
trying
again to fly out on the 20th and get in on the 21st. Given Delta's =
stellar
performance today, I'm not betting on it.

Jim=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C55CE1.AB1FAF62

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.5.7226.0">
<TITLE>Mason in Amsterdam</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I was supposed to leave Knoxville on the 19th and get =
to Amstedam on the 20th. The first leg, Knoxville to Cincinnati, didn't =
make it, so I'm trying again to fly out on the 20th and get in on the =
21st. Given Delta's stellar performance today, I'm not betting on =
it.<BR>
<BR>
Jim<BR>
<BR>