[sc34wg3] Welcome to WG3

Jirka Kosek sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:09:09 +0100

Steve Pepper wrote:

> For the benefit of those that didn't meet you at the closing
> plenary in DC, please send a short email to the list describing
> your background and your interest in the work of WG3.

Hello everybody,

I would like that to Steve for adding me to the list and also I would
like briefly introduce my self.

My background is XML technologies and knowledge engineering (for more
info see http://www.kosek.cz/index-en.html) and I'm deeply involved in
DocBook development. In a future I would like to investigate ways in
which TMs can be more tightly integrated with DocBook to provide better
navigation and indexing for content stored in DocBook format.

I'm also in process of finding theme for my PhD thesis so if there is
some problem related to TMs which needs to be solved I can do something
for TM community.

					Jirka

--=20
    Profesion=E1ln=ED =B9kolen=ED a poradenstv=ED v oblasti technologi=ED=
XML.
       Pod=EDvejte se na n=E1=B9 nov=EC spu=B9t=ECn=FD web http://DocBook=
=2Ecz
         Podrobn=FD p=F8ehled =B9kolen=ED http://xmlguru.cz/skoleni/