xml:id RE: [sc34wg3] Compact syntax requirement question

Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:33:14 +0200

* Jirka Kosek

| I think that 1:1 mapping on syntax level is not really neccessary. I
| think that ability to represent TMDM would be sufficient.

That's what I think, too; just wanted to make sure you agreed.

| Seems I'm little bit behind the latest development of TMDM :-(

I recommend reading the latest drafts of both TMDM and XTM. They
explain all this, and we could really use some critical readings by
new-comers. The drafts are nearly at the end of the ISO process, so we
really do need to ensure that they are as perfect as they can be.