[sc34wg3] New TMDM draft

Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:01:07 +0200

A new TMDM draft has been published at:

This draft is ready for review by national bodies and other interested
parties before the Montr=E9al meeting. The Montr=E9al meeting will
consider all comments and make the final decisions before the document
is revised and sent out for FDIS ballot. If it passes FDIS ballot (as
we expect it to) there will be no more changes of substance...

We are currently discussing with Ken whether or not to produce a PDF
version for the document repository. If anyone needs a numbered
document, or would like a PDF version, please email me offlist to say
so.

Comments can be posted to this list, or to the editors.

--=20