[sc34wg3] RE: SC 34 meeting dates and location?

Steve Pepper sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 22:42:33 +0200

* Patrick

| I can't seem to find the final word on the dates and location for the
| SC34 meeting in conjunction with XML Tech in Amsterdam.

The meeting notice was sent out on March 31:
http://www.jtc1sc34.org/repository/0606draft.htm

| When you have a moment, can you advise on the meeting on the TMRM in
| particular? The only date I know is out for Newcomb is the Tuesday the
| week of the conference.

The draft agenda lists the major items that need to be discussed, but I
haven't allotted specific days to each of them yet. This seems like a
good time to ask what constraints the editors have.

Lars Marius has already informed me that he won't be able to take part
on Sunday, so if 13250 is to have a day to itself, it has to be either
Monday or Wednesday.

Robert's not coming, as far as I know. So TMQL is in Lars Marius' hands
and can also not be on Sunday.

For TMCL I know Dmitry will be at the meeting. What about Graham and
Mary? Any days that are not suitable for you guys?

Steve

--
Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3