[sc34wg3] WG3 meeting: Attendance and agenda

Steve Pepper sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:24:36 +0200

As previously announced, the next WG3 meeting will take place
on November 12-14, just prior to the XML 2004 conference in
Washington DC at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel. (See
http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2004/hotel.html for venue
details. Note that the cut-off date for hotel reservations is
tomorrow, October 29th.)

I need to know roughly how many people will be arriving for
the Friday session, because at present we only have a room
for twelve people. Please let me know as soon as possible
whether you plan to be there on the first day.

In addition, would the editors of 13250 Parts 2-5, TMQL
and TMCL let me know their requirements for allocation of
time and any constraints they might have regarding when they
can be present at the meeting.

Replies to me, please, not the list, in order to minimize
traffic.

Thanks.

Steve

--