[sc34wg3] Documenting merging rules in TMDM .. and unmerging too

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:10:05 +0100

* Lars Marius Garshol

| Uh, so your opinion is that we should take the document currently
| published as CD and entirely change our view of what it is and what
| it does, and then rewrite it to support that?

* Bernard Vatant

| Well, I've not figured the impact of my viewpoint on the current CD,
| but it certainly has some - assuming the WG considers this viewpoint
| as relevant.

We definitely have to consider the impact on the CD, since producing a
standard is what this is supposed to be all about. :)

I think the viewpoint is relevant, though I'm not sure I agree with
the conclusions drawn.

| I think you understand me quite well - on that specific issue at
| least :))

Wow! :-)