[sc34wg3] Documenting merging rules in TMDM

Patrick Durusau sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 07:47:23 -0500

Lars,

Lars Marius Garshol wrote:
> * Patrick Durusau

<snip>

> An executive summary of the above would read something like this:
>
>   Patrick, what you are saying makes no sense.
>
> We can continue to play this game for a long while yet, but that is
> the reality.

Well that really says it all doesn't it?

I posted what I thought was at least a partial reply to Steve's
questions and in addition to your substantive comments (something I
readily concede to be the case), I get brag and abuse.

FYI, despite your apparent opinion, I am not playing a game but engaged
in a serious attempt to make sure the restated ISO 13250 captures all
the power of the original. Regret that you see my efforts in some other
light.

Reconsidering if I should continue with this thread and others or simply
  file formal documents and adopt a similar strategy.

Despite our different of opinions on my efforts:

I do hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau