[sc34wg3] RM workshop agenda

Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:47:22 +0200

* Lars Marius Garshol
|=20
| I think that sounds good. I think the last requirements draft will
| work for you & SRN, but I'm not sure it will work for anyone
| else. It may be that point 1 will actually take up the whole
| workshop. We'll see. (For my take on the requirements, see the four
| bullet points at the start of my proposal.)

Oh, one more thing. Graham and I were contacted by the OMG, which
wants to create a UML model of the TMDM. We've answered lots of
questions from them, and they've put together a quite nice model of
it. Now they came back and said, in effect, "actually, this is silly;
we should have a common model", and so now they want a collaborative
effort on this.

I can explain the background, show the model they've done, and present
the parameters for the collaboration that they are proposing when we
are in Montr=E9al, but I need space on the agenda for this. I'd also
like us to briefly discuss this and agree on a way to do it (I'll
propose one, but I want community backing on it).=20

Can I get 1 hour for this? It doesn't really matter where, though at
the beginning might be good, to ensure we get it done, and as a nice,
uncontroversial start to the meeting.

--=20