[sc34wg3] Re: [sc34wg3] RM workshop agenda

sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:08:01 +0200

Lars Marius Garshol <larsga@ontopia.net> schrieb am 26.07.2004,
15:51:19:

> Do we have an agenda for the RM workshop?

Regardless of wheather this is related to the overall purpose
of Topic Maps or not, I think one item of this agenda should be
to define the requirements, against which any proposal and
the various aspects of the proposals can be evaluated.

Without such requirements, the evaluation will be done on the
basis of personal taste and is likely to lead to nothing but
disagreement.

I regret that I am not able to participate, but I wish you
a productive meeting.

Jan

Does anyone consider