[sc34wg3] FYI: Yet another TMRM Formalization (well, not really)

Robert Barta sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:00:17 +1000

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 11:32:13AM +0200, Jan Algermissen wrote:
>     Yep, gotta graph or tree? You gotta have a path language! I have one
>     for the TMRM in my pocket as well, to be published later (once I
>     have implemented it).

Jan,

Dont be shy, show it. Or at least let me have a glimpse on it.

> What I'd like to also see here is OPERATORS!  You got any of those? :-)

Map operators or path operators?

For maps we restrict ourselves to '+', but, hey I am not modest:

  http://astma.it.bond.edu.au/astma-family.dbk?section=7

For paths I have (except the dreadful sorting) all I need to sustain
TMQL.

\rho