[sc34wg3] Re: FYI: Yet another TMRM Formalization (well, not really)

Ann Wrightson sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:23:33 +0100

Jan said:

- Interestingly, what you describe is an *Application* of the RM. You
  define (although implicitly) a set of properties and a certain
  assertion structure (also only a set of properties as in the
  assertion structire propsed by the RM). In essence, you defnine
  a TMA (and operations on the properties provided by this TMA).

I say:

Jan, it would help me a lot if you showed exactly how this works. Not all
the detail, just enough so I can understand how you made the judgement.

Ann W.