[sc34wg3] Schedule of SC34 WG3 meetings at XML Europe?

Steve Pepper sc34wg3@isotopicmaps.org
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:57:08 +0100

I wrote:

| That being the case, I would like to suggest that we take
| the time to sit together in the Netherlands for long enough
| to sew up all the final details in Parts 2, 3 and 4, once
| and for all, and make progress on the RM.

My brain was apparently not quite awake when I wrote that
email, because I forgot the most important justification for
an extended F2F: Given that the TMDM is nearing finalization,
the time has come for a Great Leap Forward on TMQL and TMCL.

I believe a whole day on each (minimum) is what we need in
order to make substantial progress.

For that reason, I am particularly interested in whether
the editors and most active contributors to these efforts
are able to attend April 13-16.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>